active substance:cefotaximesodium (equivalent to cefotaxime) – 1000 mg.
Indication for use
Cefotaxime is used in case of grave infectious inflammatory diseases caused by sensitive microorganisms:
- respiratory tract and ENT organ infections (except those caused by enterococci);
- infections of urinary and bile-excreting tracts, pelvis minor organs and obstetric-gynecologic infections (pyelitis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, endometritis, chlamidiosis and gonorrhea, including that caused by penicillinase releasing microorganisms);
- skin and soft tissue infections (including wound, burn and post-surgery infections);
- bone and joint infectious inflammatory diseases (including osteomyelitis);
- bacteriemia, septicemia and endocarditis;
- intraabdominal infections and peritonitis;
- bacterial meningitis (except listeriosis one);
- infections against the background of immunodeficiency conditions;
- Lyme disease and typhoid fever;
- for pre - and post-surgery period surgical infection prevention.
powder for solution for injection 1000 mg
Store in protected from moisture and light place at temperature below 25°C.